- The Client agrees to pay a non-refundable amount as fees for the wedding(s) coverage. This service includes all softcopies (on a pen drive) and a 6-month online gallery (on Google Drive) of both pictures (in JPEG) and/or videos (in MP4) captured on the stipulated date(s).
- Additional charges, including but not limited to travel expenses, accommodation, food, and overtime fees, will be discussed and agreed upon by both parties prior to the event, if applicable.
- If the Client fails to make the full payment by the due date, the Photographer reserves the right to withhold services until payment is received in full.
- The balance of payments may be extended until after the wedding date but photos and/or videos of the wedding(s) will not be delivered unless payments due have been paid in full. Payments for additional services are due upon ordering those services.
- The Photographer agrees to provide wedding photography and/or videography services to the Client on the specified event date and will make reasonable efforts to capture high-quality images that document the wedding day(s).
- The Photographer will retouch and digitally manipulate photos/videos according to his/her own discretion. Any retouching and digital manipulation is requested by the Client may be subject to an extra charge at the discretion of the Photographer.
- The Photographer will arrive at the event venue at least 30 minutes before the agreed-upon time and will provide services for the duration specified in the package chosen by the Client.
- The Client understands and agrees that the Photographer’s professional judgment will be used to determine the style, content, and selection of photographs.
- All reorders shall be treated as an extension of this contract and no responsibility for errors on the client’s side will be accepted.
- Any complaints should first be raised by the Client to the Photographer within 14 days of the receipt of the images.
- Edited and retouched photos and/or video trailers are expected to be delivered to the Client in less than 5 working days after the wedding while framed photos, photobooks, and other hardcopies may be delivered to the Client within 4 to 8 weeks after the wedding date.
COPYRIGHT AND USAGE
- The Photographer retains full copyright ownership of all images taken during the event, including the right to make reproductions or edits for promotional purposes, portfolio use, display, or professional competition unless otherwise agreed by the parties involved.
- The Client is granted a non-exclusive license to use the images for personal purposes, including sharing with friends and family, printing, and displaying at home. Commercial use of the images is strictly prohibited without the Photographer’s written consent.
- The Client grants the Photographer the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish images of the Client or event attendees for editorial, trade, advertising, or any other purpose and in any manner or medium.
CANCELLATION AND RESCHEDULING
- In the event that the Client cancels this Contract before the wedding date, the non-refundable deposit will not be returned to the Client. Additionally, the Client will be responsible for any costs already incurred by the Photographer in preparation for the event. Wedding(s) that must be postponed to a later date will retain the deposit as long as the Photographer can re-schedule for the new date and time.
- If the event is rescheduled to a mutually agreed-upon date, the Photographer will make reasonable efforts to accommodate the new date. If the Photographer is unavailable on the rescheduled date, the photographer holds the right to assign a team member or another photographer who is equally good to cover the Client’s wedding(s).
- The due performance of this contract is subject to alteration or cancellation by either party owing to any cause beyond their control (Force of Majeure).
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Photographer will make every effort to capture and deliver high-quality images. However, in the event of unforeseen circumstances or technical failures, the Photographer’s liability is limited to a refund of the amount paid by the Client.
- The Photographer is not liable for any consequential or indirect damages that may arise from the performance or non-performance of this Contract.
- The Photographer will not be solely responsible for the storage and maintenance of digital files but will keep digital files intact and available to the Client for at most 6 months from the date of the wedding.